Don’t let the winter get the best of your skin. Take extra special care of your face, hands and legs, and protect it from the cruel winter weather by giving it the TLC it deserves. We’ve gathered 5 tips to help get your skin in tip-top shape!
1. Get Moving for Good Skin - If you remain sedentary for most of the day, you could end up with bad skin. Moving around increases circulation, which promotes healthy skin. Click here for a coupled great ideas if you’re stuck at a desk all day.
2. Vitamins for Beautiful Skin - No matter how many creams and serums you purchase to beautify your skin, at the end of the day, it's what you put into your body that matters. Your skin is a reflection of how you treat your body. If you eat a well-balanced diet with the proper vitamins and nutrients, your skin will glow and have a nice complexion. Read the rest of this tip here!
3. A Beautiful Glow - If you have dry skin and want a healthier look, opt for products that are fragrance-free and are extra-moisturizing. Avoid deodorant soaps. They can make your skin extra dry and tight. Click here to read more.
4. Soften Your Skin with Honey - A light glow can be all the difference when you go out on a first date. To give yourself the healthy glow, add a tablespoon of honey to a glass of water and drink. Click here to read more.
5. Papaya Pumpkin Facial - If you have visited spas and resorts in exotic locales such as the Pacific Rim, Bali, Hawaii, and Tahiti, you've probably seen a facialist select and mash fresh fruit in front of you for a fresh-on- the spot enzyme mask. It's easy to recreate this mask at home -- we've found a Balinese mask for you which will leave your face fresh and glowing. Check out the recipe here!