Luxurious Coffee Bean + Chocolate Body Butter
For the coffee lover/morning-hater in your life. The homemade coffee bean body butter is highly moisturizing and helps to soothe and repair irritated, red and dry skin, while protecting the skin from harsh winter weather. This recipe is simple to make and can be finished in an afternoon!
- 1/2 cup of coffee butter
- 1/2 cup of Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp of argan oil
- 10 drops of essential vanilla oil
- Melt shea butter, coconut oil, and coffee butter in the double boiler
- Leave mixture over a low heat for 20 minutes
- Remove from heat once everything is melted
- Allow to set in freezer for 10 mins.
- Use hand mixer and mix in the argan oil and vanilla oil
- Pour into jar (or desired container) and leave to set
- Wrap and give to someone special!