Legendary Fruity Rum Punch
Add a tropical twist to any party by serving this sensational rum punch. You'll get everyone partying in no time when you offer this fruity drink to sample and share. Rum is one of our favorite spirits because it pairs so well with fruit.
- 2 C. sugar
- juice of 6 oranges
- juice of 6 lemons
- 1 bottle golden rum
- 1 3/4 pt. ginger ale
- slices of fresh fruit (apples, oranges, etc.)
- Put sugar in punch bowl, pour in ginger ale, and dissolve sugar.
- Add oranges, lemons, and rum. Stir to mix.
- Put a large block of ice in the punch bowl and leave to chill.
- When you're ready to serve, add fruit slices.