1. The Nail Polish Correction Tool. After you paint your nails, you’re bound to end up with some minor mistakes. Use a nail polish correction stick, such as the one offered by Essie, to fix these mistakes instead of a cotton swab and nail polish remover. You’ll be glad you did.
2. Lipstick Wins. Even though you might want the wet look of lipgloss or the matte look of lip stain, tried and true lipstick will always be the best treatment for lips. A good one will moisturize and have long-lasting color that doesn’t rub off. It also won’t get sticky like gloss or overly dry like stain.
3. Get Brighter Eyes. Use an under-eye cream that hides dark circles and is brighter than your normal foundation. Using a separate product for around your eyes will give them a special glow that isn’t on your cheeks, and they’ll really pop.
4. White Eyeliner. It may seem like a bold step away from traditional black or brown, but white eyeliner can really open up the eyes and make them look brighter. Try it as a day makeup routine when you don’t want your eyes to be too dark, anyways.
5. Thermal Spray. Before doing ANYTHING to your hair that involves heat (blow-drying, straightening, or curling) be sure to use a thermal spray that protects your hair from heat. Your hair will look shinier, and it will be conditioned from the wear and tear of hot appliances.
6. Remove Dark Circles. Potatoes contain lots of potassium that helps remove dark circles. While you hit your snooze button in the morning, wear potato slices, and wake up to a more refreshed-looking face.
7. Instantaneous Color and Glow. Achieve a healthy color and glow WITHOUT any products! Simply bend over at the waist and hold that position for 20 seconds. When you come back up, your face and upper body will have a new glow, and you’ll have new energy after tensing your muscles for a few seconds! A great way to boost energy throughout the work day.
8. Deep Condition. Most women use a conditioner following shampooing their hair, but there’s a lot more you can do to add health and vibrance to your locks. Try adding in a once-a-week deep conditioning routine. There are many different types of conditioner, from 5-minute products to overnight leave-in solutions. Pick one that fits into your schedule and stick to it!
9. Get Full Lips. Dab a bit of orange or red lipstick in the middle of pursed lips. With a bright color in the center of your mouth instead of shadows, your lips will have more life and will look fuller.
10. Remove a Pimple’s Redness. Tradiitionally, Visine is only for eyes, and it removes redness pretty quickly. Add some Visine to a pimple and watch that bloodshot look fade right from your face. This tip is perfect for on-the-go women!