Our hands do a lot of work! So we should take the time to properly take care of them!
- Wash your hands in lukewarm water and use moisturizing soap, with ingredients such as aloe vera, shea butter, and olive oil.
- Moisturize your hands at least three times a day, if not after every washing.
- Scrub them at least once a week. You can make your own hand exfoliant by mixing a teaspoon of fine sugar, olive oil, and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Massage your hands every night for at least 5 minutes after applying hand moisturizer. This will allow the moisturizer to soak in and also help the muscles in your hands relax.
- Trim your nails at least once every two weeks or as needed.
- Pamper your hands with a manicure at least once a month. Your hands will also get treated to a well-deserved cleaning, exfoliation, and massage.
- Protect your hands with rubber gloves when doing chores that involve grease, dirt, and/or chemicals.