This potato soup is really easy to make! Just chop everything and let your slow cooker cook it at its own pace, simmering until ready to serve. You’ll end up with a potato and carrot soup fit for lunch or dinner.
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can canned milk
- 1/8 tsp. thyme
- 1 Tsp. dried parsley
- 2 Tbs. butter
- Celery salt to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese of choice, optional
- Sauté onion and thyme in a bit of the butter or with olive oil
- Add all ingredients (except the milk and remaining butter) together in the crockpot.
- Cook for 4.5 hours.
- Add milk, butter, and cheese if desired.
- Taste and add more salt or black pepper if desired.
- Cook for 30 more minutes.
- Garnish with a bit of broccoli, cilantro and any herbs of choice.