This twist on a traditional float calls for blending all of the ingredients together first. Topped with sherbet, this fun float is bursting with fresh fruity flavors. It’s great to serve on a warm summer day!
- 1 1/2 C. raspberry-cranberry juice
- 1/3 C. (half of a 6-oz. can) frozen lemonade concentrate
- thawed ice cubes
- 2 C. seltzer or club soda
- 1 pt. raspberry sherbet or nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the juice and lemonade concentrate.
- Add in a cup or two of ice, depending on the consistency you desire.
- Pour in the seltzer.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into tall glasses.
- Top each serving with a scoop or two of sherbet.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Serve right away with straws and long-handled spoons.