The one leg weighted leg squat is a semi-demanding exercise, especially with the added weights in hand. This exercise works out your thighs, legs, and arms. This exercise can be made more demanding or easier by either adding or getting rid of weight.
- Start by standing up straight with weights in hand and exercise ball to either side.
- Move one foot on top of the ball, making sure to rest your foot sideways and facing forward.
- Inhale begin to raise weights to your chest and slowly lower yourself by bending the knee on the opposite leg.
- Exhale and begin to raise yourself up and bring your arms back to your sides.
- Repeat with the other leg.