The weighted walking lunge is a very great exercise to do if you want to work out your upper and lower body at the same time. This exercise is beneficial to your thighs, calves, glutes, and your upper arm.
- Stand in an upright position holding the weights at your side.
- Begin to step forward with your left leg about 2 feet, keeping your right leg in its original position.
- Begin lifting weights to your shoulder and lowering your body, making sure that your torso is kept straightened.
- Hold position for 10 seconds when your thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Begin raising yourself up by pushing up with your heel.
- Repeat with the other leg.