Uh oh, your epidermis is showing! So make sure it’s looking young and fresh. It really is easy to take of your skin, but not everyone chooses to follow simple tips, like washing your face every night, moisturizing your hands and wearing sun screen when you’re in the sun. Those are the top tips you should live by. The 9 skin care tips below are just as important, but not always as obvious.
1. Take A Milk Bath – Light a candle, run the tub and treat yourself to a milk bath. You will feel relaxed and your skin will feel silky smooth! Click here to find out how much to use.
2. Shower Routine – As great as a long, hot shower may be, it can also stress your skin. Shower in lukewarm water for 15 minutes or less and then pat yourself dry — don’t rub. Read more here and find out why you should be using a moisturizing body wash instead of soap.
3. Sensitive Underarms – If you have sensitive underarms, make sure you’re taking all the precautions you can to avoid razor bumps and irritation after shaving. Start by taking a warm, wet washcloth and placing it under your arms to wet the area and soften the skin. Check out the next step by clicking here!
4. Cover Your Hands – Household cleansers can irritate hands. Protect your skin by slathering hands with lotion, then wear rubber gloves before washing dishes or cleaning the tub. Read more of this tip here!
5. Cure For Dry Feet – If you suffer from dry and cracked heels, you’re not alone. Many women’s feet get dry and rough throughout the year. If you’re looking for a natural solution, try using one of the following oils: eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, almond oil or avocado oil. Click here to read about how to use the oil on your feet.
6. Know Your Skin Type – Caring for your skin is an important party of staying healthy and looking good. Each of the five skin types requires different a beauty regime, but which one should you follow? Click here to learn how to identify and care for your skin type so you’ll be able to keep your features looking their best.
7. Treating Acne – Occasional hot presses can help keep acne at bay. Acne affects more than just teenagers going through puberty. Doctors estimate that about 10% of adults suffer from occasional or chronic acne problems. Using heat can help keep acne away when used consistently. Read more here!
8. Pack this Product – One product that you shouldn’t ever forget, even on vacations: sunscreen. It’s essential to help protect your skin from wrinkles, sun damage and skin cancer. To save space, use a moisturizer that also has an SPF factor of at least 15. Click here for the rest of this tip!
9. Rosewater Toner – If you want a great facial toner but don’t want to spend big bucks on it, just buy a bottle of rosewater! Pour a little bit on a cotton ball or makeup pad and gently rub it all over your face. It will act as a simple toner and it smells fabulous, too!