Wedges are this season’s statement shoe. Once you find the perfect pair, wear them with anything from colored skinnies to skirts and dresses to shorts. Read on to learn about which pairs are our favorites.
1. If you’re going to invest in the perfect wedges, we love the ones offered by Tory Burch. Details such as laser-cut leather make these Gia Wedge Espadrilles one of a kind — just the kind of thing we love.
2. Sam Edelman’s Sasha Wedges in Leopard Saddle are a great mid-range wedge. We love the genuine leather and edgy pattern.
3. The Caryn gladiator wedges from J. Crew are a great wear-with-anything classic. Comprised of one color, these single-sole shoes are right on trend. Whether your style is more boho, preppy, retro, or somewhere in-between, anyone can find a use for these.
4. For a budget-buy, we love Target’s Mossimo® Perri Wedge because it’s another one of those classics that goes with anything. Dress them up or down depending on your outfit. And with a pricetag of under $30, you can afford to get them in multiple colors.
5. Cole Haan makes some of our favorite shoes and bags on the planet, and these wedges are no exception. Sturdy with glimmering metallic heels and toe straps, these Air rving Wedges are right on trend.
6. Get the designer look for a budget price with Christian Soriano for Payless’s Rachel High Wedge Sling. A fun pattern makes these shoes pop against neutrals.
Which is your favorite pair? I’m lusting after the J. Crew tie-up wedges and those Cole Haan beauties, myself.