Simple yet healthy, these sandwiches are ideal for any occasion. You can skip the jelly in favor of fresh berries for this slightly indulgent, yet still healthy meal. If you prefer your peanut butter crunchy, it complements the soft texture of the fruit and bread. This great eye-catching snack will make you feel so much better than anything full of empty calories.
- 4-6 Whole wheat bread slices
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 3 Tbs. sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup black berries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1-2 Bananas, sliced
- Spread peanut or almond butter on whole wheat bread.
- Sprinkle desired amount of roasted sunflower seeds.
- Arrange berries and banana slices on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves.