Anyone who’s on a diet will appreciate these healthy fries.
2 med. zucchini, cut into sticks
1 lg. egg white
1/3 C. seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the breadcrumbs and garlic powder in a plastic bag and shake well.
- Dip the zucchini into the egg whites then in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the zucchini in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping if desired.