For your next girls night, plan a trip to the beach… at night! In addition to free parking, you won’t have to deal with crowds of people or obnoxious teenagers running wild. Instead, you and your closest friends can enjoy the peaceful sound of the water while drinking wine under the moonlight. It sounds utterly irresistible, doesn’t it?
Here’s what you need to bring for your night at the beach:
- A towel to sit on
- A blanket to get cozy with
- A light jacket in case you get chilly
- Wine and a bottle opener
- Some delicious chocolate covered strawberries (chocolate covered anything works, too)
- A container filled with decadent chocolate mousse
- Napkins, in case you get a little messy
- A camera, to document your memorable evening under the stars
- Your best mood, because you and your girls are about to have the time of your lives!