Have you ever made a homemade mud mask? If not, today’s the day to start. This mask will remove all impurities from your skin and will actually tighten up problem areas, including under-eye bags and forehead wrinkles. For the best results, use this mud mask at least three times a week.
- 2 tsp. green clay
- 1 tsp. kaolin clay
- 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp. rosewater
- 3-4 drops rose essential oil
- Mix both clays together in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, and mix well.
- Apply to your face, and let it set for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse well and pat your skin dry.