Give your skin a detox with this homemade spa product. This mixture looks similar to a lotion, but its actually more similar to a leave-in conditioner that you would use on your hair. For this skin detox, apply the mixture to your skin, then let it soak in for roughly 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes is up, you rinse the mixture off completely.
You will immediately notice the effects of the treatment, and it will leave your skin with a beautiful natural glow.
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup oats, finely ground
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Place butter, Greek yogurt, ground oats and turmeric into a bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Apply mixture all over your body, and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse off, then pat your skin dry.
There you have it, the effect of this mask can be felt immediately and your skin will give off a natural glow.
- 2 tsp. green clay
- 1 tsp. kaolin clay
- 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp. rosewater
- 3-4 drops rose essential oil
- Mix both clays together in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, and mix well.
- Apply to your face, and let it set for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse well and pat your skin dry.