Counter space can be hard to come by in a teeny tiny bathroom. A magnetic makeup board is a great way to store your products not only because it frees up counter space, but you can easily find everything. No more digging through your purse or makeup bag.
What you need:
- Piece of sheet metal (You could also buy an inexpensive cookie sheet, or buy a magnet board from a home organization store).
- Spray adhesive
- Piece of fabric
- Frame to fit your piece of metal
- Hot Glue
- Cut a piece of fabric to the size of your metal and attach it using the spray adhesive. You can also leave your metal bare if you’d like.
- Place your metal inside of the frame. If you get your metal from a hardware store have them cut it to fit the size of your frame.
- Use hot glue to attach the magnets to your makeup. Bigger products like bronzer may need multiple magnets.
- Let the glue dry then arrange your products on the board.