This is a great fruit dip recipe that is both sweet and has a bite of ginger.
* 1 C. low-fat or fat-free sour cream
* 1/4 C. apricot preserves
* 2 Tbs. finely chopped crystallized ginger
* 1 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
* 24 fresh strawberries
* 24 fresh cantaloupe balls (1 inch)
* 24 honeydew melon balls (1 inch)
In small bowl, mix sour cream, preserves and ginger until well blended. Stir in cilantro. Place in small serving bowl. On serving platter, arrange fruit and serve with dip.
For more healthy recipes like this, visit http://Recipe4Living.com!