This sweet relish is the perfect summertime side dish!
* 3 C. chopped cantaloupe melon
* 1 1/2 C. chopped honeydew melon
* 1 med. cucumber, seeded and chopped
* 1/4 C. sliced green onions
* 2 Tbs. lemon juice
* 2 Tbs. snipped fresh mint
* 1 Tbs. honey
In a large bowl, combine chopped melon, cucumber and green onions. In a small bowl combine lemon juice, mint and honey; mix well. Pour honey mixture over melon mixture. Toss gently to coat. Cover and chill relish for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours. Stir before serving, and serve with a slotted spoon.
For more healthy recipes like this, visit http://Recipe4Living.com!