It’s hard to resist those packages of apple doughnuts at the grocery store and apple orchard. Before you cave and buy a dozen, try making a healthier baked version at home.
- 2 C. flour
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 C. apple cider
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. applesauce
- Lightly grease a mini doughnut pan, you can pick one up at a cooking store or online.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill the pan so the molds are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- While the doughnuts are still warm, roll them in a mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon.