This apricot baked ham is probably something you may not have tried before. It goes great accompanied with steamed vegetables because of its sweet apricot and brown sugar glaze. It is also easy to make.
- 1 5-lb. fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 20 whole cloves
- 1/2 C. apricot preserves
- 3 Tbs. dry mustard
- 1/2 C. packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Score the surface of the ham with shallow diamond-shaped cuts.
- Stick cloves either in crevices or into the ham itself decoratively.
- Combine preserves and mustard; spread over ham.
- Pat brown sugar over apricot mixture.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 45 minutes or until ham is heated through