This simple soup is definitely for who is looking for a super comforting meal this Easter. This soup is just as hearty with its pureed potatoes and added leeks, mushrooms and other various spices.
- 1 link of kielbasa/polish sausage
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- Desired various spices for stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 soft boiled eggs
- 2-3 potatoes
- Parsley for garnish
- In a pan, bring water with sliced sausage to a boil, 20-30 minutes top.
- Scoop out the sausage into a bowl and slice thinly.
- Cook celery, mushrooms, leeks and desired spices or just salt and pepper in the sausage water for your broth.
- Dice and cook the potatoes.
- Puree your potatoes for a thick soup.
- Add your pureed potatoes and your sliced sausage to your broth.
- Heat until everything is warm.
- Slice an egg on top when serving.
- Garnish with parsley.