This platter features different veggies coming together to make a hearty dish full of nutrients and great taste. This is the ultimate appetizer recipe if you are in search of a platter that will take no time at all to prepare. The beautiful display will impress all of your diners!
- 2-3 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 2-3 red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tomato, sliced horizontally
- 2 cucumbers, sliced horizontally
- 2 cans red kidney beans, drained
- salt, black pepper, and paprika to taste
- Heat up red kidneys and keep warm.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Lightly coat a shallow nonstick baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange chopped zucchini in a single layer and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Roast until crisp-tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Sauté red peppers and garlic cloves in olive oil until crisp tender.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Arrange all vegetables, beans, and garlic gloves on a platter.
- Sprinkle paprika on zucchini if desired and enjoy.