A casserole is a super-simple way to add more cauliflower into your diet. This casserole, is easy to follow for a delicious dinner meal, any time you need it. After preparing the casserole you’ll have an hour or so while it cooks to get other stuff done around the house. This way, you’ll be able to enjoy dinner and the rest of the night without any interruptions.
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and sliced
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3/4 lb. sausage
- 1 C. cheese, grated
- dill weed for garnish
- Spray dish with cooking spray
- Add cauliflower, celery and onion to the dish.
- Brown sausage in olive oil, cooking slowly until mostly done.
- Add sausage to dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.