These patties are really quite tasty and are awesome to use in place of ordinary burger meat. Making cauliflower patties lets us try new delicious dinner options and changes up the routine. We also love these patties because of how little oil we use to make them.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- 3/4 C. bread crumbs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tsp. smoked paprika
- Steam the cauliflower until fork tender.
- Allow cauliflower to cool and then transfer to a bowl and mash.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Coat the bottom of a griddle or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Form the cauliflower mixture into patties.
- Cook until golden brown and set, about 3 minutes per side.