With this winning combination of peppers and mushrooms, this may just become one of your healthy comfort dishes to make at home! It’s a mix of both soft and crisp textures, and the fresh rosemary also add a distinct flavor to the dish. We hope it becomes one of your favorites, too.
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 C. mushrooms of choice or mixture
- 1 sm. yellow onion, quartered
- Fresh rosemary
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add minced garlic.
- Cook onion through until soft and translucent.
- Add bell pepper and cook for several minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook thoroughly.
- Serve immediately garnishing with fresh rosemary.