The flavor of parsley shines through you caramelize the onions for this skillet dinner. This simple aroma makes your whole dish so much tastier. We decided to boil our potatoes to keep this dish healthy. Also, it’s delicious to add slightly crispy, yet tender green beans for some texture in every bite.
- 5 lg. red potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, roughly sliced
- 1/3 C. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 Tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 Tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 lb. Green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in a separate saucepan until soft.
- Heat olive oil in your skillet.
- Add in your garlic, parsley, thyme, and rosemary and cook for a minute or two.
- Stir frequently as you are cooking.
- Add your onions, salt and pepper to taste and cook until onions are caramelized, about 8 minutes or less.
- Add in potatoes, mushrooms and green beans and cook until green beans are crisp-tender.
- Serve and enjoy.