These easy-peasy veggie patties are so delicious and quick to make. Who knows, you might prefer them over meat patties any time of the week. This lunch and dinner idea is beyond simple and adds a twist to your traditional dinner recipes.
- 1/2 C. sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbs. dill weed
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 C. steamed and cooled white rice
- 1/2 C. corn
- 1/2 C. white onion, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbs. dill weed
- 2-3 eggs
- To make dip, mix sour cream or plain yogurt with 1/2 Tbs. dill weed and salt to taste; set aside.
- Pulse all other ingredients except eggs in a food processor.
- In a bowl, add the eggs to the blended ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into patties.
- Allow them to chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
- Grill the patties, serve with dressing and garnish with basil.