These salmon appetizers are simple to make and use very few ingredients. You can serve them with some lemon wedges for an extra citrus flavor, plus spread complements it very well. Prepare these half an hour before your party is set to start and you should be good to go.
- 24 tea crackers
- 1 lb. smoked salmon, cut into 2 inch slices
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 scallion, thinly chopped
- 2 tbs. fresh dill
- 1/2 tbs. horseradish
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Arrange tea crackers on a platter.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, chopped scallion, dill, and horseradish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread some cream cheese mixture onto each tea cracker.
- Place smoked salmon slices on top of the spread.
- Garnish with additional fresh dill and black pepper.