Detail really is everything when it comes to presentation. These shrimp appetizers are simple yet elegant for any event.These are sure to impress anyone with both their presentation and taste.
- 2 med. English cucumber
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 tsp. minced herbs (basil, chives, parsley, rosemary)
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Remove some of the cucumber’s skin and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
- Scoop out half of its seeds.
- Combine softened cream cheese with herbs, olive oil and garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture onto hollowed cucumber slices.
- Using toothpicks, pin a shrimp onto every slice of cucumber.
- Serve with lemon slices on the side.