The cool lime refresher is my favorite cold drink from Starbucks during the summer, but not only is it expensive, its not all that good for me. This homemade copycat recipe makes 8 cups, so not only do I get more drink for less, it’s healthier for me, too.
- ¼ C. mint leaves, chopped
- ¾ – 1 C. cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 C. water
- 3 tsp. green coffee bean powder
- ¾ C. sugar or sweetener
- 1 C. boiling water
- 2 C. fresh lime juice
1. Place the mint leaves, cucumber and 2 cups of water in a lidded jar in the fridge 2 to 24 hours before drinking
2. Stir the coffee bean powder and sugar into the 1 cup of boiling water until it is completely dissolved
3. Strain the cucumber and mint out of the water and pour the water into a pitcher.
4. Stir in the coffee syrup and lime juice.
5. Add four more cups of water.
6. Pour over ice and serve.