This is a great Frappuccino-style recipe that takes only a few minutes and tastes great. Even though Starbucks has a light version of their Frappuccino, this remake has even fewer calories even with the whipped cream and caramel! This guilty pleasure drink is starting to feel less guilty, which means you can drink more of it! I’ll put that in the win column.
- 2/3 C. double-strength regular coffee
- 2/3 C. low-fat milk
- 2 Tbs. caramel topping
- 4 pkg. favorite sugar substitute
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ C. ice
- Light whipped cream
- 1 ½ tsp. caramel topping
1. Mix the chilled coffee, milk, caramel, sugar substitute, sugar, vanilla, and ice in a blender.
2. Blend on high until the ice is crushed and the drink is the right consistency for you.
3. Pour into 2 glasses and top with whipped topping and caramel sauce.