Pick your favorite farmer’s market veggies and roll them up in a tortilla to make a crunchy snack wrap. This is a crazy-healthy version of the variety you can pick up at a fast food restaurant.
- 3 Tbs. refrigerated hummus
- 1/2 C red cabbage
- 1/2 C carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 C celery, sliced lengthwise
- 2 leaves of leaf lettuce
- 1 wheat tortilla
- Spread the hummus an inch from the bottom of the tortilla.
- Then place all your veggies on top of the hummus your spread.
- Lastly, roll the tortilla into a tight wrap and enjoy.