Contrary to what you may think, this treat is not a heart attack waiting to happen. Covering turkey bacon with dark chocolate, which has been proven to have health benefits, go ahead and give this ridiculously delicious combo a try!
- 1 bag of dark chocolate morsels
- 1 pound of turkey bacon
- On high heat, add bacon strips to a large skillet. Flip strips over as needed and cook until crispy or to your liking.
- Pat down strips on paper towel.
- Let cool and set a medium-sized sauce pan on medium heat.
- Place a small sauce pan in the medium sauce pan.
- Add chocolate gradually into the small pan and stir constantly. Keep close attention so you don’t burn the chocolate!
- Carefully dip bacon in chocolate and lay on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes so the chocolate can set before serving.