Just because you’re watching your sugar doesn’t mean you have to miss out on dessert!
- 2 16 oz. cans pitted tart cherries, in water – not syrup
- 1 large box cook and serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small box sugar-free cherry gelatin
- Sugar substitute to equal 4 tsp. sugar (such as Sweet N Low or Equal)
- 1 baked 9-inch pastry shell
Drain cherries, reserving juice. Set cherries aside. In a saucepan, combine cherry juice and dry pudding mix. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin powder and sweetener until dissolved. Stir in the cherries; transfer to pie shell. Cool completely. Top with Sugar-Free Cool Whip. Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings