Don’t know what to do with your leftover turkey and cranberry sauce? Try this yummy sandwich recipe!
What you’ll need:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt and pepper
- Leftover cranberry sauce
- Roasted turkey, sliced or shredded
- Toasted white or whole wheat bread
Whisk together the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Spread cream cheese mixture on a slice of bread and cover with a second slice. Spread cranberry sauce over second slice and add turkey; finish off with a third layer of bread. Cut sandwich diagonally, twice, to make four triangles.