If you’re looking for a simple and tasty snack, you have come to the right place! These cucumber sandwiches require minimal prep work, and are sure to make their way to the top of your “Favorites” recipe list.
About 20 minutes
- 1 loaf of cocktail rye bread
- 1 8-ounce package of light or fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- Dill Weed for additional flavor
In a small bowl, mix the block of cream cheese with the dry Italian-style salad dressing mix. Then, spread the mixture evenly on the cocktail rye bread. Finally, top each with a slice of cucumber and sprinkle the top with your desired amount of dill weed.
The Italian-style salad dressing mix effortlessly flavors this simple spread. Feel free to serve it as a dip with crackers and veggies, or even use it as a sandwich filling.