These peppers utilize one of the best parts about warmer weather: fresh vegetables. Not only that, but these beauties taste delicious without breaking your diet. Plus, they’re easy to make for crowd!
What you’ll need:
- 4 bell peppers, tops cut off seeds and veins removed
- 1 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Spices to taste (salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350.
2) Cook the onion and garlic in a pan on the stove. Cook until the onion starts to turn translucent.
3) Add in the beef and cook until brown.
4) Add in the tomato paste and then fill up the small can with water and add that. Bring to a simmer.
5) Stuff the mixture into the peppers, top with cheese, replace the tops of the peppers and bake for 30 minutes. Alternatively you could wrap the stuffed peppers in tinfoil and grill until the peppers are cooked through.