Graduation season is here. It feels like every other weekend there’s another graduation party to go to. Whether you are graduating college, or a family member is graduating high school, middle school, etc., these cupcakes are a great treat for the party. This easy recipe takes about 30 minutes and is absolutely delicious. Try it out and let us know what you think.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Preheat oven: 350 degrees
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1⅓ cups cold milk
How to make them:
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a mixer cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs one at a time on medium speed.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture slowly. It will be thick at this point.
- Add the milk on a slow speed.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 way full an bake for 25 min.
To make the graduation caps you will need:
- Peanut butter cups (small size)
- Chocolate squares
Unwrap the peanut butter cups and add a a bit of frosting to the top. Secure the square of chocolate to the top.
Let chill for 30 min before topping to cupcakes.