- 1/2 pkg. rotini pasta (I use whole grain)
- 1/2 C. black pitted olives, drained
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 C. red onion, minced
- 1/8 C. fresh parsley, minced
- 1/8 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Lemon juice
- salt and pepper
1) Cook pasta as package directs, rinse, drain and place in a mixing bowl.
2) Add olives, tomatoes, onion and parsley. Prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients.
3) Pour the dressing over the pasta ingredients and mix thoroughly. Serve room temperature or chilled.