Simple, healthy, and totally delicious! This Valentine’s Day, swap out your ice cream dessert for this healthy fruit and yogurt parfait! The strawberries and raspberries in this recipe give the yogurt a light pink color, making it perfect for February 14th!
- 1 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup strawberries, washed and halved
- 1/4 cup raspberries, washed
- In a bowl, lightly mash the strawberries and raspberries.
- Add the honey to the berries and mix lightly to combine.
- Pour the yogurt into serving dishes.
- Spoon the honey and berry mixture into the yogurt and gently fold it to combine.
- Serve chilled.