This is the first dump cake recipe that I ever made. It’s definitely a recipe that will get you hooked in an instant. Trust me, I know it sounds so crazy to pour a can of sprite on your cake mix, but it creates a crumbly crust, similar to a cobbler.
- 24 oz. frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 box yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can sprite
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen berries into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add the cake mix over the top of the berries.
- Pour sprite over the cake mix, DO NOT MIX.
- Bake for 45 minutes.