This mandarin orange dump cake it so refreshing. If you love mandarin oranges and applesauce, you have got to try out this dessert. Just mix these four ingredients together and pour them in your baking dish, and you’ll have a delicious dessert ready in no time!
- 11 oz. canned mandarin oranges, do not drain
- 1 box yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, mandarin oranges, applesauce, and egg whites.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.