Sweet, succulent, and guilt-free? What more could you want from a dessert. Try out this apple raspberry dump cake when you need a sweet treat that requires little to no effort.
- 15 oz. apple pie filling
- 12 oz. frozen raspberries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can sprite
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour pie filling into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add raspberries on top of pie filling.
- Next, add the cake mix over the top of the filling.
- Pour sprite over the cake mix, DO NOT MIX.
- Bake for 45 minutes.