Here’s a fruit recipe that we can bet you’ve never tried out before! Don’t let the healthy pineapple in this recipe fool you, it’s sweet enough to serve as an indulgent dessert. The genius minds at Oil & Vinegar shared this recipe with us, and it’s already one of our favorite fruit recipes we’ve tried this year.
- 1 Ripe pineapple, peeled and cored and cut into slices
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup Oil & Vinegar’s Blueberry Honey
- Preheat the oven to 450⁰.
- Combine the orange juice and the honey in a dish and heat in the microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture over the pineapple.
- Let rest for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain the pineapple and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Arrange on a dish, drizzle the remaining honey over it and serve.