You have to serve a main course when hosting a party, so why not make it simple and something everyone can enjoy! This chili recipe lets your crockpot do all the hard work, while you entertain your guests! Plus you won’t have to worry about your vegetarian friends because this recipe is meatless!
- 1 19-oz. can black bean soup
- 1 15-oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-oz. can chopped tomatoes in puree
- 1 15-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- In a crockpot, combine black bean soup, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, and bell pepper.
- Season with garlic, chili powder, parsley, oregano and basil.
- Cook on high for at least 3 hours, or on low for 6 hours.