Don’t make the same old broccoli slaw that you always make? Switch things up and give this new recipe a try. Oil & Vinegar shared this unique recipe with us, so we had to pass it along to you!
- 8-oz. slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6-oz. sunflower seeds
- 2 pkg. Ramen noodles, beef flavored, broken apart
- ½ cup Oil & Vinegar’s Puglia evoo
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. Oil & Vinegar’s white wine vinegar
- 1 pkg. Ramen noodles spice mix
- Toast the almonds in a 350° oven on a baking sheet for about 5 minutes; stir.
- Bake an additional 3 – 5 minutes until the almonds are golden.
- Watch closely as the almonds will burn if baked too long.
- To make the slaw, mix the package of broccoli slaw, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, sunflower seeds and Ramon noodles together. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, mix the EVOO, sugar, vinegar and Ramen noodles spice mix together.
- Add the dressing to the slaw; stir until coated.
- Top with toasted almonds