Looking for an easy dinner that’s packed with flavor? If so, this is the recipe for you. Our friends at Oil & Vinegar created this delicious garlic chicken recipe, and we just had to share it with you! Give it a try, we can promise that you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 tbsp. Oil & Vinegar paprika
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 3 lbs. chicken pieces (thighs and breasts)
- ½ cup Oil & Vinegar Garlic EVOO
- 15 garlic cloves, unpeeled but slightly bruised
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. parsley leaves (coarsely chopped) plus more for garnish
- Oil & Vinegar Garlic Fleur de Sel and pepper to taste
- Mix the paprika, flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
- Add the chicken pieces and toss until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Leave in the bag for 30-45 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the garlic cloves and fry for 2 -3 minutes until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add the chicken pieces in batches and fry till chicken is golden on each side.
- Add back the fried garlic.
- Pour in the sherry and add the bayleaf and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer on a low flame for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender (alternatively, place the chicken at this time in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes till chicken is fully cooked).
- Pile the chicken on a plate and garnish with chopped parsley.