This recipe makes a light seafood and veggie-filled salad. I bet you never thought healthy could taste this good! This salad is so refreshing and can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and 1 tbsp. of balsamic to the skillet.
- Heat until they’re cooked through, stirring often.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture over the greens and top with the avocado and tomatoes.
- Drizzle remaining balsamic on the salad and enjoy!