This simple recipe is very healthy because there is very little seasoning. All you have to do is add some lime juice, salt, and pepper. The flavor combination is out of this world. Give it a try today!
- 4 6 oz. albacore tuna steaks, 1 inch thick
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup hickory wood chips, soaked
- Place tuna steaks and olive oil in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Seal, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- When coals are very hot, scatter a handful of hickory or mesquite wood chips over them for flavor.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Season tuna with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the preheated grill approximately 6 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.